Putting you on the write track.
I am a writer, researcher, multimedia communications professional, and photo/videographer.
I am focused on achieving sustainable economic development and human-scaled communities through a robust multi-modal transportation system centered around a network of high-performance local, regional, and inter-regional passenger trains and frequent and reliable rail transit (streetcars, light rail, commuter rail and subways/metros).
I am also an IATA/IATAN-accredited travel agent capable of assisting you in planning and booking business, leisure and purpose trips, especially ones involving train travel, throughout the Americas and Europe. I work in conjunction with a small Portland, OR-based agency, Rail Center LLC (currently RailsNW; soon to change its name).
My expertise includes:
- Writing and editing multiple types of technical, informative, and persuasive pieces for diverse audiences
- Online and social media content management
- Basic videography, and
- Audio and video production.
- MA in Transportation Policy, Operations and Logistics from George Mason University, 2016
- BA in Political Science and Environmental Studies from Guilford College, 2008
I live in Washington, D.C.